Looking for a genuine Relaxium Sleep review and can’t find any? Well, you have come to the right place. For real this time.
When I tell you I myself have looked for a legitimate review on Relaxium Sleep, it blew my mind that there are not more than a few. And I am glad to share my findings on this supplement because I have seen a lot of folks falling prey to the ‘honest reviews’ on Relaxium Sleep. And on the flip side, you have certain Relaxium reviews that completely mortify the supplement. So whom to believe? What is the reality of Relaxium Sleep?
Before we get into that, Hi, I am a Psychiatrist and Sleep Medicine Specialist with an expertise of over 11 years. As you can see, I have been in this field for a pretty long time, and reviewing health supplements has become another one of my commitments since 2017.
Relaxium Sleep Reviews – A Complete Supplement To Fix All Sleep Disorders!
One thing I have observed in almost every supplement I have studied and shed light on is that they kept promising quick results. When in reality, they were all quick disappointments.
And this time, my review is about the supplement called Relaxium Sleep. It is said to be a doctor-formulated sleep formula that includes clinically proven nutrients to restore healthy sleep. All of its ingredients are assured to be used in precise proportion to induce sleep safely and effectively.
This Relaxium Sleep review comprises everything that I have found in my research. No exceptions or modification of details. Just my findings. So read ahead to know if Relaxation Sleep can improve your sleep or not.
|Manufacturer||Dr. Eric Ciliberti|
|Manufacturing Company||American Behavioral Research Institute LLC|
|Health Benefits||Helps to fix sleep disorders|
|Product Features||Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-habit forming|
|Special Ingredient||Valerian extracts, Melatonin, Chamomile extract, and much more|
|Ideal Dosage||Take 2 capsules, 30 minutes before going to bed|
|Results Expectation||2-3 months|
|Side Effects||No major side effects reported|
|Age Range||18 Above|
|Bottle Quantity||60 capsules|
|Multipack||Available in 1 bottle, 3 bottles, and 6 bottles|
|Money-back Guarantee Offered||60 Days|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Relaxium Sleep?
Relaxium Sleep is a dietary supplement derived to fix sleep disorders and promote satisfying sleep. It comes in the form of simple capsules, 60 per bottle. The supplement is said to work as a triple-action formula. What that means is that Relaxium Sleep assures to;
- Promote a healthy sleep cycle
- Support relaxation to the body and mind
- Facilitate refreshment and energy
So when you take this supplement every day, you are expected to attain these benefits that ultimately lead to overall well-being. Mainly because you receive the exact nutrients in precise dosages necessary to induce sleep.
And these nutrients are used in the treatment of a variety of health concerns such as anxiety, stress, chronic pain, etc. Thus, Relaxium Sleep is designed to combat the underlying causes of poor sleep and support a healthy sleep schedule.
Who is the manufacturer of Relaxium Sleep?
American Behavioral Research Institute LLC is a company known for the making of supplements.
It was founded by Dr. Eric Ciliberti who is also credited for the formulation of Relaxium Sleep. According to the official site of Relaxium Sleep, he is said to be a board-certified physician with a specialization in neurology.
The site also mentions that he has been working as a medical practitioner since 1991. Dr. Ciliberti is known to be an active member of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, American Academy of Neurology, Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
He has authored several medical publications and given lectures across the United States as well.
Ingredients of Relaxium Sleep
Separate consumption of sleep-enhancing nutrients may not provide the necessary results and moreover, requires a lot of effort, time, and money. So when you take that into account, Relaxium Sleep supplement serves to be a convenient option. Here are all the ingredients of this supplement along with the precise quantities they are used;
- Valerest®, a blend of hops and valerian extracts (228.9 mg): Valerest has been used by herbalists for thousands of years due to its ability to treat insomnia. A review article published in the Australian Family Physician states that certain scientific studies show valerian and hops can enhance sleep quality.
- Melatonin (5 mg): It is a hormone produced by the pineal gland and is responsible for the sleep-wake cycle. It is commonly used in sleep supplements as it helps in sleep transition and relaxation of the body. 0.5 to 5mg is the starting dose for melatonin in adults. Since Relaxium Sleep supplement uses 5mg of melatonin, there won’t be any risks of side effects as such.
- Chamomile extract (75 mg): Chamomile extract is another common herbal ingredient used in sleep aids. Mainly because of its calming properties, it is used as a mild sedative to lower anxiety and stress as well.
- Sensoril® ashwagandha extract (125 mg): Sensoril® is a strong adaptogen obtained from ashwagandha that has cognitive enhancing and stress reduction properties. It lowers cortisol levels, improves the function of muscle tissue, regulates cholesterol and blood sugar levels, maintains energy and fitness, etc.
- Passionflower extract (75 mg): Research shows that passionflower may increase the production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a chemical responsible for mood regulation. Passionflower also has anti-inflammatory effects.
- GABA (100 mg): Gamma Amino Butyric Acid is widely used as a supplement to improve sleep. Mainly because of its ability to provide a calming effect to the brain and lowers both physical and mental stress.
- Magnesium citrate, glycinate, oxide (100 mg): Popularly referred to as an essential trace mineral, magnesium may improve sleep and provide relief from stress and pain. Although the use of magnesium for treating sleep disorders is recent, you can expect positive changes in your sleeping patterns provided you take it in the right dosage. 100 mg of Magnesium in Relaxium Sleep formula seems okay. But generally, more research has to be conducted on this mineral for treating sleep problems.
How does Relaxium Sleep work?
The proprietary formula of Relaxium Sleep supplement works by giving the body the right nutritional support to enhance sleep that can also improve health on the whole. Looking at the ingredients list, you can see that the nutrients they used are beneficial for stress reduction, pain relief, mood enhancement, and more, all of which come to the final result of good quality sleep.
You already know how during sleep, your body is working on the repair process and energy restoration. On the official site of Relaxium Sleep, Dr. Ciliberti provides better insight. He explains that during sleep, your body releases the Human Growth Hormone (HGH), a chemical that is responsible for healing and stress relief. And when you don’t follow a healthy sleeping pattern or get a very less amount of sleep, the production of HGH declines or may even get suppressed leading to a chain reaction of health issues.
Although HGH plays a major role in the growth and development of children, it is responsible for the general health and wellness in adults, says Dr. Sakina Davis in Men’s Health, according to the article What Is the Link Between Better Sleep and Human Growth Hormone? She also mentions that individuals suffering from insomnia and other sleep disorders may also suffer from growth hormone deficiency.
The importance and interconnection of sleep and HGH are proven by research and clinical studies. Relaxium Sleep supplement, therefore, aims to promote a good quality sleep that can restore the healthy production of HGH. As your sleep cycle improves, the HGH levels return to normal. And your body is expected to attain various health benefits leading to optimal general wellness.
Benefits of Relaxium Sleep
The formula of Relaxium Sleep consists of key nutrients that are scientifically proven to enhance sleep. And good sleep is essential for the body to perform well. Therefore, here are the advantages you can have from using Relaxium Sleep supplement.
- Sleep quality and sleep quantity: Melatonin is found to trigger the body’s natural sleep cycle and passionflower helps provide a calming effect to the body relieving stress and anxiety for comfortable sleep. Similarly, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) also provides relief from anxiety and helps to relax. Together, they enable the body to fall asleep faster for long hours.
- Weight loss: Sleep plays a vital role in how your body gets rid of the excess fat and keeps you in shape. Relaxium Sleep ingredient GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) is found to keep cortisol levels under control and in addition to stress reduction and sleep enhancement. Therefore, you may lose weight and not to mention reduced stress prevents emotional eating.
- Mood enhancement: Relaxium Sleep formula nutrients help reduce anxiety and stress and regulates the feel-good hormones. Nutrients such as magnesium, and Sensoril® promote stress reduction and allow the body to rest peacefully. As a result, you are expected to feel refreshed in the morning and stay energetic throughout the day instead of feeling sleep-deprived.
- Flexibility and mobility: Be it muscles or joint pain, they can easily inhibit healthy sleep. Since Relaxium Sleep capsule includes passionflower and chamomile tea that have strong relaxation effects, you can sleep at a stretch without struggling with pain or discomfort. Also, they help you enjoy pain-free movements.
- Immune health: Poor sleep can affect the production of cytokines that are vital for the body to combat inflammation and infection. The ingredients present in Relaxium Sleep formula also have immunity-boosting properties. Sensoril® provides a strong antioxidant shield to the body thereby warding off viruses and other deadly microorganisms. Again GABA supports immune response to bacterial infection and promotes the healthy working of the immune system. Whereas the magnesium compounds in Relaxium Sleep supplement keep the immune system strong and active. So does melatonin and chamomile extract.
- Digestive health and function: The three magnesium components used in Relaxium Sleep supplement that is magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, glycinate aid in improving digestive health as I have explained before. Melatonin, chamomile extract, passionflower extract, GABA contributes to maintaining digestive health and function.
Side effects of Relaxium Sleep supplement
The makers of Relaxium Sleep state that the supplement is vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-habit forming. The ingredients are sourced in high potency says, Dr. Cilbert. As per the supplement label, there are no artificial ingredients, or allergic components like shellfish, nuts, soy, etc involved. It is also said to be made in an FDA-inspected facility with adherence to the GMP guidelines. Due to these reasons, Relaxium Sleep is promised to be free of side effects.
Now, as far as I could find, it has not been reported for any harmful reactions. And when I directly asked the users about their experience, I was told that Relaxium Sleep has not caused any risks or harm to their health, so far.
Keep in mind that no matter how safe a supplement seems to be, always speak with your doctor before you start taking it. This is crucial if you are suffering from any health issue or are taking medication at present.
It is designed for individuals above 18. Pregnant and lactating women however must not use this supplement.
Relaxium Sleep Dosage and How to use it?
Each bottle of Relaxium Sleep formula comes with 60 capsules. The ideal dosage is to take 2 capsules, 30 minutes before going to bed. Ensure to consume the supplement every day for optimal results.
Results and Longevity
According to the makers of Relaxium Sleep, you can expect the results within the first night you sleep. And they may improve over time upon continued use.
It is important to understand that not everyone will have the same results. For some users, the supplement is said to have improved sleep within the first few days. Whereas for others, it took a while to observe noticeable changes.
To secure the best results, I would advise you to not only maintain consistent use of Relaxium Sleep but also practice perseverance. Because for any dietary supplement to work as desired, it has to be used for at least 2-3 months.
You may do the same in the case of Relaxium Sleep formula. I have seen many customers reviews and complaints about various dietary supplements, right after the first few days. Give time to your body, let it absorb the nutrients, and show the results.
Given the clinically proven formula of Relaxium Sleep, practicing a healthy lifestyle and making the necessary changes to your diet may help maintain the results for the long term.
Is Relaxium Sleep legit or not?
The primary aim of Relaxium Sleep is to fix the 3 root causes of insomnia. Now, as I have mentioned earlier, the supplement is doctor-formulated, that is to say, he is a clinical neurologist and sleep expert.
As mentioned above Relaxium Sleep review, the official site of Relaxium Sleep formula shows a list of renowned celebrities who are said to be excited about the supplement. And the majority of them are familiar faces if you frequently watch TV shows, soap operas, and movies. A few of the names are Patrika Darbo from Days of our Lives, Kate Linder from The Young and the Restless, etc.
Now, keeping that aside, let’s take a look at the formulation of the formula. The key ingredients used are L-tryptophan, melatonin, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). You already know the results of using these as I have already talked about it earlier in the Relaxium Sleep ingredients section. It is said to be a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel-group design in subjects with insomnia.
And in the results section, it can be seen that Relaxium Sleep was proven to improve sleep and no adverse side effects were reported in the study.
Based on my research and what the regular users of Relaxium Sleep have told me, the supplement can work for any adult irrespective of age. In addition to these aspects, since a money-back guarantee is also provided for Relaxium Sleep, the supplement seems to be legitimate and authentic.
Relaxium Sleep Customer reviews and Complaints
The official site of Relaxium Sleep provides a separate page for customer reviews and testimonials where it can be seen that the majority are positive experiences. However, I wasn’t convinced and went for a direct discussion with the users of Relaxium Sleep. When
I contacted a few and told them about my research for the Relaxium Sleep review, they agreed.
Firstly, they talked about experiencing slight improvements in their sleep and energy levels in the initial days of Relaxium Sleep. A few among this group who suffer from anxiety said that Relaxium Sleep gave off better calming effects than their usual medications, which kinda surprised me. The ones who have been using Relaxium Sleep for the past few months state that the supplement had drastically improved their sleep schedule and that they feel more refreshed and energetic throughout the day.
In conclusion, the supplement can be helpful to treat sleeplessness by tackling the various causes associated.
No complaints are found to be reported against Relaxium Sleep until now. However, there were a few negative feedbacks in other Relaxium Sleep reviews that stated Relaxium Sleep was ineffective, which I think is most likely due to irregular use of the supplement. At the end of the day, our bodies work differently and you can never expect to have the same results as others.
Relaxium Sleep Pricing and Availability
Relaxium Sleep comes at a total price of $44.95 as a 30-day supply via a discount of $20. It comes as a one-time payment and there are no additional charges or subscriptions required. A 100% money-back guarantee is also provided for Relaxium Sleep. So you can use the supplement for a month without losing any money.
From what I have seen, this supplement seems to have a high customer demand and therefore many websites are selling it at varying prices. Note that these retailers are likely to supply you with fake bottles of Relaxium Sleep as several customers have reported complaints against this supplement. Hence, the official site of Relaxium Sleep is the only place I would recommend to buy the supplement.
1 bottle (30 day supply) – $44.95
3 bottles(90 days supply) – $107.91
6 bottles(180 days supply) – $161.86
Final Verdict on Relaxium Sleep Reviews
On the whole, if you look at Relaxium Sleep, it seems to be a reliable and cost-effective solution to treat sleep troubles. There are no reports of any complaints or side effects about this supplement and so there is little to no possibility that you will encounter harmful reactions upon using it.
By analyzing other Relaxium Sleep reviews, it is clear that Dr. Ciliberti is transparent about the research behind Relaxium Sleep as he has provided the whole research details on the supplement’s official website. The site also shares the ingredients list and manufacturing details of Relaxium Sleep which is helpful as anyone can get to know the supplement in-depth.
The nutritional blend of this supplement when consumed as directed may enable you to regulate your sleep pattern leading to a healthy body and lifestyle.
A vast majority of the users of Relaxium Sleep are found to have attained improved sleep and wellness. And the 30-day risk-free trial makes it easier to try out the supplement.
Frequently asked questions
- How to get the best results of Relaxium Sleep?
Since Relaxium Sleep is a dietary supplement, make sure to maintain regular use for 2-3 months for drastic improvements.
- Is Relaxium Sleep available in online stores and local pharma?
It is best to choose the official site of Relaxium Sleep as you don’t want to end up paying for the fake supplements.
- How many capsules of Relaxium Sleep should I take?
As recommended by the manufacturer, consume 2 capsules, 30 minutes before sleep.
- How long will it take for Relaxium Sleep to be delivered?
According to the standard U.S shipping services, it may take between 3-5 business days.
- Should I consult my doctor before using Relaxium Sleep?
It is always a good decision to speak with your healthcare professional before trying any new dietary supplement.